1002 Groomsville Road,
Geham Queensland 4352
Ultimate Peace & Tranquility!
- Grand north facing front patio
- Massive open plan kitchen & dining with adjacent lounge
- 3 large built-in bedrooms (master with walk-in robe & ensuited) plus an office with built-in desk
- Huge rear 10m x 4m deck for entertaining or relaxing
- Main bathroom with shower & freestanding bath
- 6m x 12m Colorbond shed with 15amp power plus 6m x 6m carport
- Fully fenced 2.4 acres (9,795m2) allotment
- 3 larger water tanks (1 x 15,000gal & 2 x 6,500gal)
Enjoy the peace and quiet of acreage living on the doorstep of Highfields. Designed with resort style living in mind and spacious proportions throughout, this is what relaxation is all about!
Only a short 10 minute drive to Highfields and 30 minutes to the Toowoomba CBD, she boasts 3 oversized bedrooms all with built-in cupboards plus an additional office with a built-in desk and cupboards. The king sized master bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite.
Designed for year round entertainment, the huge kitchen has an abundance of cupboard space and stainless steel appliances opening up to the dining area and large formal lounge with vaulted ceilings. With seclusion from society, the rear 10m x 4m deck is perfect for entertaining or relaxing.
The triple bay 6m x 12m shed makes a perfect man cave or workshop with a 15amp power point and a 6m x 6m carport for the boat, car or caravan.
For your convenience The Daniel Burrett Team is available 7 days a week to arrange your private viewing. Secluded acreage properties of this calibre are rare; act quickly so you don't miss out!
General rates: currently $522.85 net per half year
Primary school state catchment: Geham State School
High school state catchment: Highfields State Secondary College
Home Built: 2009