17 Sanctuary Drive,
Cranley Queensland 4350
Price: Offers Over $649,000
Supersize 2-Level Home With Gorgeous Mountain Views
MAGNIFICENTLY MADE TO MAXIMISE the million dollar mountain view - but without the price tag - Jacqui Walker presents this supersize 2-Level home.
BUILT by Calibre Custom Homes, this sensational masterpiece is all about living with multiple entertainment areas and multiple living zones across two brilliant levels.
CLEVER EMBELLISHMENTS blend with family functionality here at the best home in Cranley.
EXPECT to fall in love. Featuring:
- The sensational LIVING AND DINING ZONE created for happiness
---- This captures the million-dollar mountain views
---- "Come live here" says this perfect open-plan space
---- Large and light-filled, perfect for time together or to relax
---- Made cozy in winter by the flue coming from the lower-floor fireplace and gorgeously contrasted by slate embellishments
---- Reverse-cycle air conditioning for all-seasons comfort
- Wow! This flows to the very special UPPER-DECK with unforgettable #VIEWS
---- Views to the Bunya Mountains
---- Will it be lazy day-off bacon and eggs or afternoon wine and cheese with friends?
---- Every glimpse, every look, your senses are delighted!
- This happy family zone embraces a STUNNING KITCHEN:
---- Impressive 'smart stone' benches
---- Remarkable white cabinetry and soft-close cupboards
---- Premium-grade dishwasher
---- Omega wall mounted oven, cooktop and rangehood
---- Yes please! A massive walk-in pantry
---- Plantation shutters for that #trending feel you want ... and #designer lighting
- An luxurious MASTER BEDROOM experience
---- Have the wardrobe of a Hollywood rockstar with 2 large walk-in-robes
---- I love the dream ensuite with double-sinks, a separate toilet, perfectly positioned shower, linen cupboard and an IXL heat-lamp
---- And there's reverse-cycle air conditioning for unending comfort
- A light-filled Tasmanian oak STAIRCASE leads downstairs to:
---- Supersized family and rumpus room
---- Oh nice ... there's gorgeous views here too!
---- A gorgeous built-in library and fireplace
---- Step outside to a bonus lower-floor entertainment area
---- There's 3 additional bedrooms with ceiling fans (4 built-in bedrooms total in this home)
---- A large bathroom with a soaker bathtub, separate shower, long vanity and an IXL heat-lamp
---- A separate toilet
---- Laundry created with convenience in mind ... including a shoot from the ensuite above and easy clothesline access
---- A clever under-stairs storage space
- Returning UPSTAIRS, get:
---- A clever concept office area with a bonus deep cupboard
---- A guest toilet with powder sink resulting in 3 toilets total
---- A secure arrival home with internal access from double garage ... this is extra-wide with brilliant storage options
---- Even more linen storage throughout this home
NOW LET'S SEE OUTSIDE:
- A happy backyard
---- This flows from the bonus lower floor entertainment area
---- Kids will love this space where they could have slip and slide water fun, kick a ball or work their trampoline tricks
- Handy garden shed
- Fully-fenced allotment ... 709m2 and expertly retained
- Excellent rainwater tank solution installed
- Nothing overlooked with the allotment brilliantly maximised and not one cent spared!
- 400m to Greenwattle Street Park
- 1.6km to Fairview Heights State Primary School
- 2.0km to Wilsonton State High School
- 2.5km to Wilsonton Shopping Centre
ONE OF A KIND, now is the moment to inspect this custom-created family home with endless living spaces. Beautifully presented, it's been magnificently made to maximise the MILLION DOLLAR MOUNTAIN VIEW. Now it's definitely time to experience this very special supersized family home.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm standing by to answer your questions or confirm your inspection time, or you're invited to the upcoming open home. MAKE MOUNTAIN MAGNIFICENCE YOURS!
***HELPFUL INFO by Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Allotment Size: 709m2
- Allotment Dimensions: 43m deep x 18m wide (on longest boundaries)
- Internet: Can connect to NBN using Fibre-To-The-Premises technology (FTTP)
- State School Zone: Fairview Heights Primary (P-6, 1.6km); Wilsonton State High (7-12, 2.0km)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Recent General Rates: $1,109.28 net 1/2yr
- Recent Water Access: $292.59 net 1/2yr + use
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.