26 Ruwoldts Road,
Dulong Queensland 4560
Price: Offers Over $800,000
TRANQUIL AND PRIVATE SEVEN ACRES WITH AMAZING VIEWS
Adjoining State Forest this cleared fully fenced property boasts tranquil views over Dulong's impressive hills all the way to the distant Hinterland Ranges.
The home has been fastidiously constructed to a level rarely seen. If you're looking for a home where every last detail has been thought of and completed to the very highest standard then we urge you to inspect.
- Three good sized bedrooms and a study on the upper level, all bedrooms open onto a covered verandah that wraps around the entire home
- Open plan, bright spacious kitchen with a servery onto a huge entertaining deck, an ideal kitchen for family get togethers, especially around Christmas, there's plenty of room for the largest of families with three ovens, gas cook-top and island bench
- The open plan living, 2.7 metre ceilings inside, and higher than normal verandahs allow for lots of light and cross ventilation throughout the home
- Beautiful timber floors
- Fans in every room
- Fully screened
- Ensuite and walk in robe in master bedroom
- Family bathroom with separate toilet and double sized shower
- Piped music to every room
- Large downstairs rumpus room, fully tiled with a sink, toilet and plumbing provisions for a shower if needed
- Hot water heat pump
- 4 Kilowatt of Solar Power
- 7 Acres fully fenced (Plenty of grass for livestock)
- 300 Metre driveway with underground power
- Dam and three water tanks
- Bore water with ample taps around the property
- Cattle yards
- Substantial retaining walls and landscaping to cater for the annual rainfall which can be up to three metres
- Four bay shed (120m2) which the owners lived in whilst building the home, three roller doors, insulated, shower and toilet, kitchen and laundry, awning, ample power points and 15 amps for welding, another three water tanks and also four separate concrete storage areas underneath the shed, with power connected.
The owners are downsizing and rebuilding and are open to the idea of a rent back or longer than normal settlement.
To inspect this outstanding home phone your Local Acreage Specialists Steve Perry.