29 Hoey Street,
Kearneys Spring Queensland 4350
Price: $315,000 Each
Open Home Details:
Sunday 1st, November 2020
Five Stars Here For 2 Types Of People
280 METRES to Westridge Shops.
-- INVESTORS: Unit 2 earns $360/wk | Until late 2021 | Gross rent yield 5.94% p.a.
-- OWNER-OCCUPIERS: Brand-New Unit 3 is eligible for $15k FHOG and $5k BOOST
LUXURIOUS ELEMENTS and designer trends collide here.
:::::: UNIT 2 or UNIT 3 | VALUE | $315,000 EA
- 2 built-in bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 internal garage, 1 level
- A formal entry
- Spacious open plan living and dining room with reverse-cycle air conditioning
- This leads to a covered outdoor entertainment area made for happy weekends with family and friends
- Designer kitchen with concept Undermount sink, waterfall stone benches, dishwasher and stainless-steel Westinghouse appliances
- Ceiling fans & built-in robes to 2 privately positioned bedrooms
- Beautiful main bathroom with bathtub for a soak, separate shower and a vanity
- Separate main toilet
- Easy arrival home via internal automatic single garage
- Nothing overlooked with quality finishes, floating floors and premium carpets
- 280 metres to Westridge Shops
- 450m downhill stroll to beautiful park and creek
- 1.7km to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza)
- 2km to USQ
SOPHISTICATED external trends include stone, render, brick & timber elements - adorned by attractive landscaping and oozing privacy.
FINAL TWO! With premium extras everywhere you look ensure sophisticated liveability today and capital growth tomorrow, now is the moment to SEE!
SO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm standing by right now to answer your questions or to book your look, or you've invited to the scheduled OPEN HOME.
***HELPFUL DETAILS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- General Rates: Approx. $988.15 net per unit 1/2 yr
- Water Access: Approx. $270.00 net per unit 1/2 yr + use
- Body Corporate: Lower than Toowoomba average, at approx. $200.00 per unit per quarter
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.