3/7 Suzanne Court,
Kearneys Spring Queensland 4350
University Location. Investors: Look!
NOW AVAILABLE FOR UNIVERSITY LOCATION INVESTORS - intelligently positioned 450 metres to USQ - Jacqui Walker presents this 3 bedroom unit in a quiet cul-de-sac.
INVESTOR QUICK GLANCE:
- Earns $300 per week
- Gross Rent Yield 5.59% p.a.
- Rates & water outgoings below
- Heritage themed, classic street appeal
- Large windows and colonial doors
- Impressive white floor tiling
- Large lounge room with reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Spacious open plan kitchen offers a dishwasher, large stove, quality appliances and plenty of cupboards
- This flows to an inviting dining area
- 3 bedrooms (double BIR to main bedroom and a BIR to one additional bedroom)
- Spacious main bathroom with bathtub, separate shower and vanity
- Separate toilet
- Secure arrival home via single garage with internal access
- Spacious laundry
PRIVATELY SET as rear of small complex, outside there's a:
- Covered front porch and covered entryway to single garage
- Visitor carpark near front door
- Covered outdoor entertainment area
- Sizeable rear yard with established gardens and a water tank
- Paved courtyard
- And security screens for peace of mind!
- Wow! Easy 450 metre walk to University
- 180 metres to Anita Drive Park
- 230 metres to Uniplaza convenience shopping
- 600 metres to Mirambeena Childrens Centre
- 2.6 kilometres to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza)
EARNING top marks for its University position, now is the time to invest here. Jacqui Walker is standing by to confirm your INSPECTION WHICH WILL IMPRESS.
***HELPFUL RESEARCH courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Built: 1993
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Recent General Rates: $933.30 net per half-year approx.
- Recent Water Access: $281.07 net half-year + usage approx.
- State School Zone: Darling Heights Primary (P-6, 1.5 km) Harristown High (7-12, 4.6 km)
a??- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.