This Prestigious Home Is Beyond Sensational...
BEYOND SENSATIONAL, Jacqui Walker presents this prestigious masterpiece featuring:
- 10-foot Ceilings to the Designer Entry
- A world-class Butler's Kitchen
- An entire wing reserved for Childrens' living
- And ZONED DUCTED Air-Conditioning
REFRESHING STREET APPEAL sets this home apart from its peers - with a commanding porch roofline, elegant yet minimal pillars and a striking front door.
NOW you've arrived. Here, LUXURIOUS ELEMENTS blend with FAMILY FUNCTIONALITY.
FALL IN LOVE with:
- 10-foot ceilings to the wide formal entry, complemented by gorgeous pendulum lights
- A designated childrens' wing, complete with:
--- 3 large bedrooms
--- Large media room / play room
--- Light-filed bathroom with designer bathtub, shower and 2-pac wall-hung vanity
--- Separate 2-pac powder room with toilet, wall-hung vanity and linen cupboard
- A stunning master bedroom experience
--- With a dream walk-in robe
--- The executive ensuite offers a dazzling stand-alone bathtub, gorgeous designer lighting, executive double basins, a large double shower and a separate toilet
--- The designer 2-pac vanity is wall-hung
--- The ultimate sanctuary for rest and rejuvenation
- The magnificent kitchen is a food Aficionado's dream
--- Featuring veined stone benches and a commanding island bench
--- Also a world-class Butler's Kitchen (so much more than a pantry) with dishwasher, a sink and ample preparation space
--- Wow! A 2nd dishwasher to the main kitchen and premium appliances
--- 'Shaker style' 2-pac cabinetry
- A large, light filled open plan dining and lounge room
--- Presented with custom-made built-in soft-closing glass cabinetry (simply exquisite!)
--- Completed with comprehensive integration of home media
- The liveability continues, spilling to an under-roofline outdoor alfresco area with ceiling fan - perfect for wine-time, cheesecake, laughs and selfies with favourite family and friends!
- Windows across this masterpiece are dressed by plantation shutters and there's 9-foot ceilings throughout (and RARE 10-foot ceilings to entry)
FOUR AMAZING SURPRISES you must know about:
- Wow! A 'Charging Drawer' to the office nook - tangled cord #hassles just got #solved!
- RARE upgrade of veined stone benches to bathrooms, and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- A very useful WALK-IN LINEN CUPBOARD
--- This is perfectly positioned near the laundry, with special emphasis bench space
--- Massive amounts of storage space throughout
- Seamless floor to extra-large automatic double garage with internal access and significant storage space
- All 2-pac vanities in wet areas are wall-hung as an ideal example of sophisticated minimalism
- A fully-fenced 592m2 allotment
- NEVER MOW AGAIN ... gorgeous artificial turf here
- WITH AUTOMATIC IRRIGATION to the easily-maintained gardens
- 'Crimsafe' security to ALL windows and doors
- And the under-roofline outdoor alfresco area with ceiling fan
- Fantastic! A play-park at the end of the street
- 3.1km to Toowoomba Plaza with Kmart and Cole
- 3.2km to Middle Ridge Primary School
EVERY LUXURIOUS ELEMENT has been carefully conceived and curated at this upmarket and luxurious designer home. Absolutely UNMATCHED in Kearneys Spring!
DISCERNING BUYERS should inspect. For your convenience, we're available for your inspection 7 days per week (including evenings). INSPECTION WILL DELIGHT!
***HELPFUL SUMS and INSIGHTS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Allotment Size: 592m2
- Allotment Dimensions: 33.5m deep x 18.0m wide
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- General Rates: $1,200 net 1/2 yr (approx.)
- Water Access: $281 net 1/2 yr + use (approx.)
- State School Zone: Middle Ridge Primary (P-6, 3.2km) and Harristown High (7-12, 6.2km)
- Age: Completed early 2018
- Digital Enhancements: Some images have been digitally enhanced, including for example, but not limited to, the addition of people and decorations
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.