51/51a Glanville Road,
Elimbah Queensland 4516
Price: For Sale
25 Acres with TWO Homes and Granny Flat Potential
These days families come first, this amazing 25-acre property offers the lifestyle and privacy of the country where families can live in harmony.
Bringing the charm to the original 3-4-bedroom, 1-bathroom Queenslander, it has been totally renovated with new paint and floor covering, kitchen with ample bench space and cupboards. A massive work shed plus 3 car lock up garage out the back, which would make any man feel right at home.
You will love this magnificent second home built in 2015, it is a stunning 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms home which gives you the WOW factor when you walk through the front door. It has a spacious master bedroom with his and her walk-in robes and a modern stylish ensuite.
The sophisticated layout of this home is well planned with an open plan kitchen, dining and living area, which opens onto the enclosed veranda giving the property a flowing cool effect.
In the heart of the home is the kitchen with stylish Caesar Stone benchtops, butler's pantry, 5 burner gas cooktop and electric oven, easy to clean Melamine cabinetry doors, island bench, soft-touch draws and breakfast bar for entraining friends and family.
This amazing home offers a seamless flow throughout and caters for a peaceful serene lifestyle. Connect with family and friends and enjoy the beautiful and peaceful environment.
FLOOR PLANS AND 3D VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Extra features to the property:
* Carpet throughout.
* Deck of the back, front and side.
* Laundry off the side deck.
* Workshed plus 3 bay lock up garage behind the original home 36m x 13 m with
mezzanine floor, and granny flat off the back.
* Solar Power and Panels (16 Panels) 5 KW Inverter.
* Rumpus/gym room.
*Water tanks 2 x 23,000
* Inground freshwater pool.
* Chicken Coop with open stable.
* 5 Bay Machinery.
* Spring fed dam.
* Internal fenced paddocks with water.
* Media Room with cavity doors.
* Stylish laundry with a sophisticated benchtop and ample amounts of storage,
* Air-conditioning and fans throughout.
* Carpet in the bedrooms with tiles throughout.
* Shed at the back of the new home with 3 bay lock up garage and 5 open bay
machinery shed 12 m x 12 m with lean-to.
* 2 x 32,000 concrete water tanks
* Bio Cycle
There is so much more to this amazing property and is well worth a viewing, call Sue for an inspection today.