56 Dunford Road East,
Grahams Creek Queensland 4650
Price: Offers Over $415,000
Aspirational Acreage, Owner Says It Has To Go!
Spectacular landscaped acreage properties of this calibre do not come along often, especially with a 10,000 megalitre water licence! This 5.9 acre jaw dropping picturesque property is blanketed by grand lawns around the lagoon on entry, pergolas, bridges and more. It is the acreage property people aspire to and is now available for purchase.
- Master suite with ensuite, dressing room & air conditioning
- Two more bedrooms plus 4th bedroom or study
- Spacious kitchen overlooks the lounge with wood heater and polished timber floors
- 12x14m barn with full kitchen and 2 toilets, perfect for social or commercial purposes
- Separate air conditioned cabin/guest accommodation
- 5.9 parklike acres with lagoon, pergolas, bridges, chicken coop, fruit trees, greenhouse, outside bar, 3 water tanks and sheds
The owners are not testing the market and are genuinely wanting this property sold with all offers presented so don't hesitate to make this rare opportunity your own!