565 Hume Street,
Kearneys Spring Queensland 4350
Price: 3 Bedrooms -- $439,000
Open Home Details:
Saturday 31st, October 2020
Sunday 1st, November 2020
There's Less Chores At This Total Masterpiece. 3 Bedrooms!
SENSATIONALLY FRAMED by a commanding stone entrance and lush landscaping, Jacqui Walker presents this brand-new Masterpeice 3 Bedroom Unit at Ridges 565.
- Total Masterpiece across 1 spacious level
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Automatic internal Double Garage
NEWS: Eligible for $15k First Home Owners' Grant AND $5,000 Regional Boost!
IDEALLY located 15 metres from quiet Sondergeld Court Park, SENSATIONAL LIVING is...
- Perfect open-plan lounge and dining room experience to unwind and dine
- Gorgeous designer kitchen
::::: Stone benches
::::: Premium Smeg appliances including gas cooking
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- High ceilings
- Expansive entertainment area made for happiness, and nicely landscaped
- A fantastic study nook with upper cabinetry
- Luxurious master bedroom experience
::::: With walk-in-robe
::::: Gorgeous ensuite with designer vanity, shower, and toilet
::::: Floor-to-ceiling tiles and a premium IXL light
- The additonal bedrooms each have a built-in-robe and ceiling fan
- A designer main bathroom
::::: Bathtub for a soak, separate shower and stylish vanity
::::: Superb floor-to-ceiling tiles
::::: An IXL light maximises the luxury
- 2nd separate toilet
- Large laundry
- Large linen cupboard
- Private arrival home via internal double garage with large cupboard
- Natural gas hot water
- Best possible internet connectivity ... to the Premise, not just the street (FTTP)
WHEN I WALK AROUND Ridges 565 - created by Nick Ruhle Homes - I feel impressed by the blossoming lush landscaping, the beautiful tones and the construction elements; and I know your guests will appreciate the easy access and off-street parking.
- Private gateway 15 metres from quiet Sondergeld Court Park
- 1.1km to Middle Ridge Primary School
- 1.3km to Kearneys Spring Ovals and Park
- 1.4km to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza)
- 4.1km to Centenary Heights High School
- 5.1km to CBD
THIS MASTERPIECE is a must-see. Other Units here have been very popular!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm standing by by right now to answer your questions or to book your LOOK!
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Likely Rental Income: Appraised by our rental department to earn rent of $360-$370 per week
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- State School Zone: Middle Ridge Primary (P-6, 1.1km) and Centenary Heights High (7-12,
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- General Rates: Approx. $890.00/unit net 1/2 yr
- Water Access: Approx. $270.00/unit net 1/2 yr + use
- Body Corp: Currently $370.00/unit net 1/4 (admin, insurance, sinking fund)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.