65 Burnda Street,
Kirwan Queensland 4817
Price: High $200,000s negotiable
URGENT SALE - ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED!!
Located in the sought-after suburb of Kirwan, this solid, lowset 3 bedroom home is perfect for the first home buyers or retirees alike. Whilst it could do with a cosmetic facelift in the way of carpets and paint, once inside you'll find it to be a very cute, but well-designed 3 bedroom home. The central lounge area is generously proportioned and opens through to the open-plan dining room and kitchen, which also services the outdoor entertaining area.
But what makes this home so very special is the fully-covered outdoor entertaining area and cool sparkling in-ground swimming pool - perfect for those hot summer days.
Perched on a pristine 746m?2 fully fenced block and near to the Riverway / Cannon Park precinct, James Cook University, Hospital, Schools, Stockland & Willows Shopping Centres, sporting venues and public transport, this home is positioned particularly well and is one that you should definitely put on the shopping list.
* 3 bedrooms and 2-way bathroom
* Large central lounge room area
* Open-plan kitchen and dining area
* Ceiling fans and security screens throughout
* 3kW solar system
* Fully covered outdoor entertaining area
* Sparkling in-ground swimming pool
* Fully fenced 746m?2 yard with double-gate side access
* Close to schools, shops, university, hospital & public transport
* Ideal for first home owner or investor
Standard COVID-19 Protocols & Maximum Person Restrictions will Apply
Text or call 0423 478 044 to View privately or to View via video call.