72 Shelby Street,
Glenvale Queensland 4350
Price: Price Upon Inspection
Ready In November - Get $20k FHOG On This Family Home
BREAKING NEWS: Get up to $20k in Gov't Grants!
HAVE YOU HEARD?
- Construction is almost complete ... ready November 2020
COMING IN NOVEMBER, this creation by Hogan Family Homes for stylish happy living. Make this brand-new home your own!
EVERYTHING will be done for you, just move in! FEATURES WILL INCLUDE:
- Formal lounge room with ceiling fan
- Air-conditioning to spacious open-plan lounge and dining room
---- Definitely made for easy nights and relaxing weekends!
---- Natural timber tones
- Cookies and cream or something savoury?
---- Timber tones to kitchen with a perfect island counter
---- Stainless steel appliances, a large fridge space and ample-sized pantry
- The tiled outdoor entertainment zone you want
---- With a ceiling fan!
---- This seamlessly flows from the living area
- A wonderful master bedroom experience
---- Enjoy air-conditioning, a walk-in-robe and contemporary ensuite
- Ceiling fans and built-in robes to other bedrooms
- Feature tiling to lovely main bathroom with raised designer vanity and bathtub for a relaxing soak
- Separate main toilet
- Separate laundry
- Safe private arrival home via internal auto garage
- And get the best possible NBN here ... it's connected to home not just street (FTTP)
STEP OUTSIDE to discover:
- Everything will be done for you ... turf laid, retainer walls in and easy-care gardens all complete
- Fully-fenced! So playtime will be safe for kids and pets across the approx. 420m2 allotment
- A rainwater tank too
- 1.7km to Glenvale Primary School
- 2.8km to convenience of Glenvale Shops
- 4.5km to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre
- 5.7km to Wilsonton High School
I'M SO EXCITED by this up-and-coming brand new happy home being created for your family by Hogan Family Homes. HOWEVER ONLY ONE FAMILY CAN BUY.
SO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm standing by right now to answer your questions or to book your LOOK!
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker:
- Images Displayed: Reflective of the same design built elsewhere by same Developer/Seller
- Internet: Completed home can connect to NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Allotment Size: 420m2 approx.
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- State School Zone: Glenvale Primary (P-6, 1.7km) and Wilsonton High (7-12, 5.7km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.