86/1 Coelia Court,
Carrara Queensland 4211
Price: Interest Above $379,000
Open Home Details:
Saturday 31st, October 2020
Best Positioned Super-Sized Townhouse in Highly Desired Carrara Complex
Yes, it’s a townhouse – and a super-sized, neatly presented one at that – but it’ feels like a home on a large block of land, with just one neighbour. It comes to market after 16 years and it will garner intense interest.
Just been freshly painted and new carpet.
Upon entering the well-positioned gated community of Carrara Gardens, itself located next to a handy convenience/fuel/cafes/restaurants shopping community, it is virtually a straight drive to probably the best position within the complex. Two car accommodation + plenty of visitor parks at close quarters.
As you approach your townhouse, glance to your right and you will see a massive mowed and well-maintained tract of land. For all intents, this and the large Council owned reserve behind is your private vista and buffer. Yes, it’s a very pet friendly complex and the truth is your pet elephant would be happy living here, such is the space!
Carrara Gardens is well known and respected for the size, quality and optionality of its townhouses – way bigger than todays ‘slimmed down’ offerings. And your new townhouse offers even more. The fully fenced outdoor area extends down the side of the park, more room for your pet to romp and play.
I will let the pictures and the attached floor plan be your guide as to size and appearance – but on offer here and now is a large three bedroom, two bath + powder room with huge mirrored built ins. The U shaped kitchen is large with a breakfast nook bench and storage space aplenty.
The alfresco area outside will be your place of quiet refuge in the morning and a lively evening entertainment venue.
Final comment: This is very definitely a property where you must ‘walk the walk’ to truly appreciate the features and benefits of this very rare offering. Be at the open home and get there early, this will be snapped up fast!
This home features:
* Complete PRIVACY from the minute you close the front door
* 3 LARGE bedrooms + mirror framed built-ins
* 2.5 SPACIOUS bathrooms (incl convenient guests powder room downstairs)
* DELIGHTFUL open plan living & dining – natural light
* LARGE kitchen with oodles of storage and bench space
* Private covered fully-fenced alfresco courtyard with side access as well
* Large STORAGE under stairs + hallway storage - upstairs & down
* SLUG – parking for two vehicles + plenty of visitor parking nearby!
* Split System A/C
This COMPLEX is Highly Desired & Sought After
* SECURE & private location
* Well managed complex with low body corporate fees
* Extremely child & pet friendly
* Large community LAGOON pool, BBQ & grassy area for group entertaining
* Local shopping complex - literally a walk of just metres - (Fuel, 7-11, Bottle Shop, Coffee/Eateries, + more
* So-so handy to large shopping centres, public transport & schools + bike & walking paths
* Two minutes to the back highway – both north and south
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.