Cambridge Park New South Wales 2747
Price: HOT PROPERTY, $850,000 | Call Gizzelle Now!
Amazing Home sitting on a 923 Square Metre Block with Massive Workshop
*** FOR PRIVATE INSPECTION ONLY ***
This beautiful home offers a lifestyle of simplicity, comfort and sophistication. An inviting and comfortable space with contemporary appearances for added impact.
The massive storage or workshop with roller door, lighting, 3-phase electricity plus water supply from the 3 x 5000 Litre water tank, it is truly perfect for man cave.
The benefits of buying this property are:
* Three (3) generous sized bedrooms all fitted with built in robes
* Study/Home Office room with an easy access to the bathroom and toilet
* Two living areas provide spacious enjoyment for family and guests.
* High ceilings
* Air conditioning
* Well-appointed kitchen with natural gas cooktop, range hood, dishwasher and walk in pantry
* Massive storage or workshop
* 75.4 sqm of storage with external access, lighting, electricity, potential for Granny Flat (S.T.C.A.)
* The French doors bring light into the dining area.
* Easy flow between family room and kitchen is welcoming to all ages.
* Modern Laundry with plenty of storage
* Covered alfresco area with timber decking perfect for year-round entertaining.
* Roller Shutters for better light control and ventilation.
* Well-manicured backyard.
* Enjoy the continuous hot water
* 3 x 5000L Water Tank perfect during water restrictions
* Automated High Ceilings Double garage + Double Undercover Car Port perfect for Car Enthusiast
* Sitting on a 923 sqm block
* Granny Flat Potential (S.T.C.A)
Designed for low maintenance living, this home sits quietly in one of Cambridge Park's most sought-after street that is easy walking distance to Kingswood train station, shops, schools and all amenities.
Don't miss out, call or SMS Gizzelle now for further information or for your private inspection on 0428 934 618.
**Note: More Images available upon request. **
DISCLAIMER: The above information is believed to be correct and accurate, however, RE/MAX does not guarantee its accuracy and we urge prospective buyers to make their own enquiries if necessary.