Maleny Queensland 4552
Price: Offers Over $740,000
Outstanding opportunity in the heart of town - MUST BE SOLD!
If you are looking for a spacious, modern and low maintenance property within walking distance of Maleny's vibrant main street, shops and cafes, this home could be just what you have been searching for!
Want more? The last 7 sales in this street have an average sale price of $862,000!!! This makes this property undeniably a great buy! The owner has secured their next property and wants this home sold ASAP!
Master built, this home sits proudly on an elevated 1/4+ acre allotment, facing north over the Baroon Pocket Valley. Neighbouring high-quality owner-occupied properties on a cul-de-sac, your investment is very sound and secure in this locale!
* Multiple living areas and large entertaining decks with expansive views from both top and bottom floors
* 4 bedrooms, all with builtins, master with walk in robe
* 3 bathrooms, two upstairs, one downstairs
* Open plan kitchen plus separate kitchenette/bar area upstairs
* Polished Jarrah timber flooring upstairs, easy care tiles downstairs
* Fully insulated with security screens and tinted windows adding to privacy and efficiency
* Air conditioned upstairs and down (Large efficient Samsung units)
* 4 car accommodation (double lockup + double carport)
* Beautiful established gardens and screening trees
* 1/4 acre level allotment, fully fenced and pet-friendly
* 5kw solar, all town services plus In-ground 5000 Gallon Water tank
* Easy walk to Maleny's main street
Offering a perfect location with northerly views, this well-maintained property is PRICED TO SELL!
Contact RE/MAX Hinterland for further details.